Adobe Commerce dedicated team is ready to update your website platform to the latest version.
Upgrade Magento Version
Please choose one of our packages to receive the best AI recommendations in ecommerce world, full control on B2B payments, Security coverage for all known issues and Improved performance:
- from 2.4.x to 2.4.3
- Starting from $1990
- from 4 business days
- Magento 2 upgraded to the latest version
- from 2.3.x to 2.4.3
- Starting from $2490
- from 6 business days
- from any version to 2.4.3
- Starting from $3890
- from 8 business days
2 weeks support
Benefits from the latest version 2.4 includes98 new features, 68 bug fixes, 50 security changes, 7 test cycles, 12 packages & extensions as well as support for Php 7.4. Apart from these, you can leverage:
2FA security for Magento 2 admin panel:
- Purchase approval workflows
- Seller assisted shopping
- In-store pickup
- New media gallery
- Headless Magento system
Magento Security-Only Patch 2.3.5-p2
- Option to install time-sensitive security fix without applying hundreds of functional fixes
- A security-only patch to fix the vulnerabilities identified in the previous quarterly release, Magento 2.3.5-p1.
Substantial Security Enhancements
- Includes 30+ security fixes to close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Default 2FA for Magento admin panel
- The template filter strict mode is now enabled by default.
- Improved Content Security Policy
- Support for PHP 7.4, PHPUnit 9.x
- Support for Elasticsearch 7.x and MySQL 8.0
- Removed MySQL search engine
- Support for MariaDB 10.4
- The Zend Framework has been deprecated and migration to Laminas project
- Removed the support for Signifyd fraud protection code
- Core Braintree module removed
- Removed the integration of the Authorize.Net, eWay, CyberSource, and Worldpay payment methods.
- Web Setup Wizard removed
- Composer update plugin
- Improved customer data section invalidation logic.
- Improved Redis performance
Magento GraphQL Improvements
- Magento 2 GraphQL is a data query language to offer an alternative to REST and SOAP web APIs for frontend development.
- Support for the Inventory In-store pickup using pickupLocations query
- Get the list of categories that match a specified filter using the categories query
- A logged-in user can add all the items to the cart from the previous order with reorderItems mutation
Other highlights of Magento 2.4
- Enhanced Adobe Stock Integration v2.0
- Improved Magento Media Gallery with a searchable interface
- Improved Inventory Management
- Page Builder now supports PHP 7.4 for Magento Commerce 2.4
- Support for PWA Studio 6.0.0 and 6.0.1
- Improvements in Vendor Developed Extensions such as dotdigital, Klarna, Amazon Pay, Braintree Payments, Vertex, and Yotpo
- Fixed issues and enhancements in cart and checkout, cart price rule, catalog, orders, shipping, and sales!
- AI-powered Adobe Sensei personalisation system - native integration