Site Performance OptimizationYou know how users hate slow sites. The statistics say that 1 sec delay “eat” 2% of conversion for Walmart. 75% of customers will leave your site after 3 sec waiting.
The typical performance indicators of the website:
- Server response time
- Webpage render response time
- Maximal number of online users
- Checkout and place order throughput in transactions per minute
I am not even talking about the lost revenue on Black Friday when your eCommerce site is unable to handle requests and users are leaving your checkout.
And we know how to help you become faster.
We provide the outstanding service of complex performance optimization. We use performance management tools and architecture changes like PWA to dramatically improve the performance.
The complex solution can include many actions and features. We can implement them partially or all of them depending on your requirements and budget.
- Monitoring and control
- Error logging
- Emergency support on demand
- Caching and indexing optimization
- Image and video processing and storage
- API requests queueing